According to the Pilgrim Media Group, the "producers of (SyFy) Ghost Hunters are seeking skilled and dynamic paranormal investigators to join a new team" that will be cast to investigate reported hauntings across the United States. Do YOU want to be a part of this?
The new show wishes to feature dynamic and skilled roles that will be following a new unscripted format of ghost hunting.
According to Pilgrim, it does not matter where the participants are living in the USA, as long as they are genuinely interested in the field and have sound experience in working well with an investigative team.
Roles that are needed include that of a Lead Investigator, Case Managers, Researchers, Evidence Analysts and General Investigators.
Interested? All may apply, but do it soon!
You may also visit submit an online application by going to the Pilgrim Media Group Article.
Here are the Requirements!
Do make sure that you meet the following requirements:
- You must be at least 18 years of age and a legal U.S. resident to apply for the Program.
- If you are chosen by producers to move into the final phase of the casting process (the “Final Casting Process”), you must be available from Feb 24-28, 2019 to take part in that process in the Los Angeles, California, area. Parts of the Final Casting Process will be taped for possible inclusion in the Program. Producer will provide transportation to/from Los Angeles and lodging in the area.
- If you are chosen by producers to become a member of the show’s cast (a “Participant”), you must be available to travel and film from approximately April 1, 2019, until late-January 2020, for several weeks at a time.
- You must not be a candidate for public office and must agree not to become one from the date the application is submitted to Producer until one (1) year after the initial broadcast of the Program.
- You must never have been charged with, nor convicted of, a felony, or have criminal charges pending against you.
If you are selected as a potential Participant, you will be required to execute waivers and release agreements required by Producer and any of their licensees, successors or assigns.
- Any offer to become a Participant may be conditioned upon your submission to a background check and psychological examinations, to be conducted by professionals (selected by and paid for by Producer), and the certification of those professionals that you meet all psychological requirements. You must be willing to submit to psychological examination(s) and background check(s).
Let us know in the comments below what you feel about this and whether you are interested in applying. Above all, do share this with ones that may want to share in your Paranormal Stardom Career!